Request a change to your I-20

Do you need to defer your enrollment? Or, do you need request an update to your current I 20? Please take a moment to let us know the change by completing this form here.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk