Students who need to transition from the 4th edition to the 5th edition will need to take the following courses: ED X 309A.5, ED X 309B.5, and ED X 309C.5. Also, please keep in mind that you will need to accrue an additional 500 supervised fieldwork hours.
- Q: Why do I need to take 3 more classes?
- A: Due to the new coursework requirements per BACB, we had to make some major readjustments to our courses. The three additional courses will cover new content that is required by the BACB.
- Q: I already took the research practicum courses. Does that not count?
- A: Again, we had to update our coursework and redistribute the content hours in order to meet BACB's 5th edition requirements.
- Q: Did any of your courses cover assessments?
- A: If no, then you'll also need to take ED X 365.5
For more information, please click on this link.