Please do the following if you receive an Open University enrollment form:
- Review the form to ensure it is the correct class, and your name is listed in the 1st section.
- Review the attached transcript to ensure that academic experience is relevant and satisfactory for performance in the course.
- You will have the option to either 'Approve' or 'Deny' the form. Please choose one option. If space is available in the course, and all prerequisites are met, please click 'Approve.' If space is not available or academic experience is unsatisfactory, please click 'Deny'
- Choose 'Finish' at the bottom of the form.
- A completed form will automatically be sent to our office for official enrollment, or to notify the student the request has been denied.
- If you approved the enrollment, the student will send another form with their NetID. Please manually add the student to the course site in Gauchospace as soon as possible.
- Finally, the student will show at the bottom of your roster within 3-5 business days.
If you have any questions at any moment, please contact email@example.com. We will respond within 24 business hours.
Thank you for considering our students for enrollment!