What should I do if I wish to withdraw from the quarter and return home?

You do have the option to withdraw from your classes. If you wish to do so, please contact our immigration advisor at as soon as possible. Your visa will be canceled and you will have to complete paperwork to withdraw from your courses.

You must then leave the U.S. within 15 days of withdrawing. Please understand you will not receive a grade for any work you have completed this quarter one withdrawing. Furthermore, you will receive an “F” if you fail to turn in the appropriate withdrawal paperwork.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk