Many of the services you will need to access as a PaCE instructor require a UCSBNetID:
- UCPath employee portal
- Campus Wireless (through Eduroam or UCSB Wireless Web)
- Your @ucsb.edu email account.
- Box, where your evaluations will be shared with you after the end of the quarter
To create your UCSBNetID you will need to provide:
- Your birthdate
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Your Employee ID. We will provide you with your employee ID as soon as you are in the system. Note that you will not be able to create your UCSBNetID until then. If you have any questions about your employee ID please contact email@example.com.
With the above information, you can activate your UCSBNetID on the UCSB Identity & Access Management site. Choose "Faculty or Staff Member," enter the required information, and follow the prompts.
To activate your @ucsb.edu email account:
- You need to have an active UCSBNetID (please see the steps above)
- Follow these instructions.
If you have any questions about this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.