In addition to course tuition, there are other required expenses necessary to successfully complete the EMT Certification Course.
Approximate additional EMT course costs:
- Textbook Emergency Care, 14th Edition $95
- Student medical supplies - $85
- CastleBranch Subscription - $98 (includes: Background check, Drug test, Medical document manager etc.)
- EMStesting test preparation subscription - $50
- Physical – conducted by your GP or UCSB Health Center
*There may be additional charges based on test results/vaccine compliance
Approximate total cost of course including tuition: $2,400
Financial Aid may be available. Contact our Customer Service Team for more information about PaCE scholarships.
A $50 discount is given to students who pre-enroll before the early bird date listed on each designated course. If you enroll online, be sure to click on the "Early Bird Discount" button. To qualify, enrollment must be paid in full by the early bird fee deadline.