Commission Payment Terms
- Submit one invoice per quarter. If you have multiple students enrolling in the same International Student Program, attach a list to the invoice with the complete name and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) for each student enrolled in the program.
- Before a commission payment is processed, the following must be on file at UCSB Professional and Continuing Education:
- Current Representative/Agent Application;
- Payment of the ISP Program Application fees for all students attending through Organization/Agency;
- Current signed Professional Services Agreement with UCSB Processional and Continuing Education. Professional Services Agreement must be finalized prior to receipt of student application.
- Representative/Agent Commission invoice is required for payment
- Payment will only be processed for current programs and quarters only. Invoices for future programs or quarters will not be paid
- Payments will be made no earlier than 30 days after the drop deadlines for the quarter/program.
- Terms may vary per agreement
Submit your Commission invoice using Professional and Continuing Education Invoice form.
Or, if you prefer your own invoice format, please make sure to include the following information:
- Student Roster (Names and student IDs)
- Quarter Enrolled
- Commission amount (in accordance with Agent agreement we have with you)
- Preferred form of payment (Check or Wire transfer)
- Banking information if Wire transfer is requested:
Payee Bank Account Number
Payee Name on Bank Account
Payee Address Linked to Bank Account
International Wire: Bank’s SWIFT or BIC Code or
U.S. Wire: Bank’s ABA Fedwire Routing Number
Intermediary Bank Information, if required
Please be aware that a wire transfer fees will be deducted from the commission as follows:
- U.S. Bank: $18.00
- International Bank: $9.50"