- Complete the online Agent/Representative:
- Application is assessed by UCSB Professional and Continuing Education based on the following criteria:
You will receive a welcome email when your application is approved.
- A detailed and complete application form
- Three positive references
- An office in the USA
- Agency website review
- Is the agent/agency currently sending students to other schools/universities in the USA?
- AIRC accreditation is preferred.
You will also receive a draft of Professional Services Agreement (PSA) between your organization and UCSB Professional and Continuing Education for your review.
UCSB Procurement department will contact you regarding becoming a UCSB vendor. You will be asked to submit the following forms:
After UCSB Procurement approves you as a vendor, you will again be contacted to sign the Professional Services Agreement.
Now you are ready to send us your students!
Have more questions? Submit a request