Students are required to inform UCSB's Professional and Continuing Education Student Services staff immediately of any changes to their status, withdrawal, drop-out of the Step UPP program. Students must submit written request to email@example.com
The Application Fee is non-refundable.
Full refunds will not be issued when:
- If the student does not show up for first week of classes without warning and cancels enrollment.
- If the student is expelled due to low attendance or course failures.
Full refunds (less the Application Fee) will be issued when:
- If the student is denied visa and is unable to study.
- If the student cancels program enrollment 4 weeks or more before classes begin.
- If the program is cancelled by UCSB Professional and Continuing Education.
Students must submit a request for full refund in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of the circumstances. If circumstances are other the the ones above, such requests will be considered but not guaranteed.
Partial refunds (quarterly payment) will be issued:
- If the student cancels the program enrollment less than 4 weeks before classes begin, no refund will be provided for first quarter, but a full refund (less the Application fee) will be given for the following quarters’ tuition. Student must submit written request to email@example.com.
- If enrollment withdrawal notice is provided in current quarter, no refund will be provided for current quarter, but a full refund (less the Application fee) will be given for the following quarters’ tuition. Students must submit written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.