To start the online International Student Programs Application, follow the directions below.
- Click on the link to the online application and click on the Apply Now button on the lower right hand side.
- You will then land on the Login to Student Portal page. If you already have an account, enter your username and password in the fields under I have an account already on the left and click the Start Application button.
NEW USERS ONLY: To create a new account, enter your email address and confirm your email address in the fields on the right under I am a new user. Then follow our tutorial here: https://youtu.be/A0wNpZ9irAU. Once you have an account, log into the Student Portal with your username and password and click the Start Application button.
- Once logged into your student profile, click on Profile on the left hand side.
- Fill in the required fields (framed in red), but do not fill in any fields under the International Student Information section.
If you need additional help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area refers to the Country Calling Code.
- Again, do not fill in any fields below the International Student Information section.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
- On the left hand side of your account, click on My Applications and you will see the [Name of Program] Program Application. Click on the Start button on the right side.
- Continue to fill out the Program Application.