Do I need to complete ED X309A/B if I have a supervisor for my practicum hours?

Yes, all 24 units are required. This BACB® approved professional program satisfies the coursework requirement for the BCBA credential. You should enroll in Research Practicum Courses (ED X309A & ED X309B) at the time you are completing your practicum hours. As an intensive program, you are required to complete a total of 750 hours.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk