Are credits earned through Open University transferable to a degree program at UCSB or another university?

Yes. Credits earned in Open University courses may be applied to UCSB degree programs, provided all policies and procedures (including petitions) are met. First, however, you should talk with your academic advisors about transferring units earned through Open University to their majors. Prior to enrolling in Open University, you will need to complete and submit a petition for approval. The petition forms are located on the UCSB Registrar's page.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk