How do students get their Open University grades included on their official UCSB transcripts?

To order a transcript online, visit the Special Requests Page or click on "Special Requests" once you are logged into the Student Portal. In the request, include that the transcript should be sent to the UCSB Registrar.

UCSB Professional and Continuing Education does not automatically send Open University grades to the UCSB Registrar. Once the transcript has been ordered and received by the Registrar, official UCSB transcripts will include grades for both Open University and regular session courses.

The form required for petition to enroll in and receive degree credit for completing courses through Open University must be on file with the Registrar. This form has to be submitted prior to enrolling in the courses. Forms for each college can be found at the UCSB Registrar's page under "Related Links."

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk