Open University Grading Options

You must choose either the Letter Grade or Passed/Not passed grading option at the time you complete your Open University Authorization Form. The options available are shown in the Schedule of Classes. Click on your course to see available grading options. 

If you decide to change your grading option during the quarter, you must file a Request for Change of Grading Option Form by the Change Grading Option deadline and submit the completed form along with the processing fee to the Student Services Office, 2166 Kerr Hall. Requests for change of grading option will not be accepted after the deadline.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk