Can I Enroll in a UCSB Undergraduate Course?

If you meet all requirements, you may enroll in UCSB regular session courses held on campus through the Open University Program. This program lets you pay for courses on a per-unit basis as well as earn transferable units—all without being formally admitted to UCSB.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk