Cancellation and Withdrawal from International Student Programs

If you want to withdraw from an International Student Program you must do the following:

  1. Inform the immigration advisor by e-mail (
  2. Withdraw from all courses.

Note: A complete withdrawal from all courses after the program has begun will result in the termination of your F-1 Student Visa status. This is an event that will warrant immediate departure from the U.S. Fee refund requests must be received in writing and are subject to International Student Programs Fees and adhere to International Student Programs Dates.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk