I am a University Immersion Program student. Should I enroll in UCSB Extension courses in case there is no space available in my desired UCSB Academic courses?

The decision to enroll in UCSB professional courses because there is no space available in your desired regular session courses is up to you. 

Note: Typically, students obtain spaces in UCSB academic courses. However, since enrollment in courses is offered on a space available basis only, students may not be able to enroll in all their first-choice courses.

Students who wish to withdraw from UCSB professional courses they are enrolled in must officially cancel (withdraw) their enrollment and are subject to a nonrefundable administration fee as well as university refund policies.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk