Retention of Student Records

UCSB Professional and Continuing Education Registrar maintains a permanent record of students' academic work. 

You are strongly advised to carefully check your academic record quarterly. Any discrepancies in the academic record should be reported to the Registrar immediately. After one year, it is assumed that you will accept the accuracy of your academic record.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk