Can I be both a registered UCSB student and an Open University student at the same time?

No. If you are a registered UCSB student you must officially petition to withdraw from UCSB prior to enrolling in and taking Open University courses. Withdrawal petitions are located on the UCSB Registrar's page.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk