Where is my transcript of record for Open University coursework?

Transcript records for Open University coursework are not sent to UCSB's Registrar or Office of Admissions automatically.

To order an Open University transcript online, visit the Special Requests page or click on "special requests" once you are logged into your Student Portal. Indicate the following address:

UCSB Office of the Registrar

1101 SAASB

Santa Barbara,  CA  93106-2015

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk