Open University Transcripts

Transcript records for Open University course work are not sent to UCSB's Registrar or Office of Admissions automatically.

For Open University credit transfer to UCSB, transcripts must be filed with the UCSB Office of the Registrar and may be evaluated by the Admissions Office.

To order a transcript online (for your Open University course), visit the Special Requests Page or click on "special requests" once you are logged into your Student Portal. Indicate the following address:

UCSB Office of the Registrar

1101 SAASB

Santa Barbara,  CA  93106-2015

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk