I need to drop out of my course. What do I do?

You should notify UCSB Extension of your request as soon as possible via email, through the online Student Portal, or by mail. Students who do not formally withdraw from a course will receive an NP, NC, or F, depending on the course number and grading option. A $40 per course administrative fee is charged for all refunds except when courses are cancelled, discontinued, or rescheduled. Refund eligibility is based on the number of course meetings. See Refund Policies for Course Fees for full details.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk