Are Professional and Continuing Education Credits Transferable?

Yes, professional and continuing education credits are transferable; however, as with any credit, you are urged to verify acceptability of the credit through consultation with your own college program advisor. (Note: Petitions must be filed with the appropriate UCSB college or school prior to enrollment.) Professional and continuing education credit is based on the quarter system. One quarter unit equals two-thirds of a semester unit.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk