Can I Use My G.I. Bill?

No, you cannot use your G.I. Bill for UCSB Extension. UCSB Extension does not certify enrollment for student veteran benefits for veterans or dependents of veterans. The Open University Program is also not approved for veteran benefits.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk