How do I get a UCSB Extension Student ID card?

At the beginning of the quarter, you must purchase your UCSB Extension Student ID card (for a small fee) at the ACCESS Photo Center, which is located on the main floor of the University Center (UCen).

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk