How do I apply for housing?

UCSB Housing, Dining & Auxiliary Enterprises offers university-owned apartment housing to international UCSB Professional and Continuing Education students. For information, descriptions of housing options, and rental applications visit the Extension Housing, Dining & Auxiliary Enterprises website. 

University-owned apartments are on a space-available basis and there are rarely unoccupied units in the fall quarter. However, availability for winter and spring quarters is much more likely. Apartments are fully furnished and include all utilities.

Note: Visiting international students may apply for university-owned apartment housing, but students enrolled in a degree program at UCSB have priority. If spaces remain, international students are then offered a space.

University-owned housing costs are payable quarterly at the Billing Accounts Receivable Office (BARC), Room 1212, Student Affairs and Administrative Services at UCSB.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk