What is my course load?

To comply with F-1 Visa requirements, you must take the minimum course load for every quarter/term of your studies as noted in the F-1 Visa Information.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk