Step 1. Apply and Enroll in International Student Programs
Submit completed International Student Program Application/Enrollment PDF and supplemental materials.
You also need to include the following:
- Application Fee (one-time, nonrefundable)
- Program Fee (for each quarter of study)
- Student Services Fee (for each quarter of study)
Step 2. After Acceptance to the International Student Program, Enroll in Individual Courses
You will need to submit each quarter/term course Fees (at time of course enrollment) and any additional fees as needed.
- Students with TOEFL iBT scores below 20 or IELTS scores below 6 in any individual skill area (reading, writing, listening, or speaking) must successfully complete a UCSB Extension advanced English course in the respective sub-score skill area. A grade of "C" or better is required in each of these courses during the first quarter of study at UCSB Extension.
- All program and course deadlines must be met.
- Space in programs and courses is not guaranteed.
- The University Immersion Program regularly fills three months in advance of the program start date.
- UCSB is on a quarter system: fall, winter, spring, and summer (each quarter is a period of three months).