Step 1. Apply and Enroll in International Student Programs
Complete and submit our online application all International Programs here.
If you are unable to submit an online application then please use the pdf version of our International Student Program Application/Enrollment PDF and supplemental materials.
You also need to include the following:
- Application Fee (one-time, nonrefundable)
- Program Fee (for each quarter of study)
- Student Services Fee (for each quarter of study)
Step 2. After Acceptance to the International Student Program, Enroll in Individual Courses
You will need to submit each quarter/term course Fees (at time of course enrollment) and any additional fees as needed.
- Students with TOEFL iBT scores below 20, or IELTS scores below 6, in any individual skill area (reading, writing, listening, or speaking) must successfully complete an advanced English course at UCSB Division of Professional and Continuing Education in the respective sub-score skill area. A grade of "C" or better is required in each of these courses during the first quarter of study at UCSB Division of Professional and Continuing Education.
- All program and course deadlines must be met.
- Space in programs and courses is not guaranteed.
- The University Immersion Program regularly fills three months in advance of the program start date.
- UCSB is on a quarter system: fall, winter, spring, and summer (each quarter is a period of three months).