Withdrawal From Extension Noncredit Courses X800 to X899

If you wish to withdraw from a noncredit course, you may do so until the last class session by notifying UCSB Extension Student Services Office by using our help request form.

Special Withdrawal Policies: These are noted in the course descriptions and special program announcements throughout the publications.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk