Which English language proficiency tests are accepted?

Here is a list of all the English proficiency tests we accept for the University Immersion/International Student Programs application:

  • KITE
  • CEFR-based tests (e.g. the DAAD-issued English proficiency test)

If you have specific questions about English language proficiency tests, please
contact UCSB Division of Professional and Continuing Education.



Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk