Can I earn continuing/professional units at Open University?

When taking courses at UCSB through our Open University program, you will earn academic credits that are transferable to other academic programs and that may be applied to UCSB degree programs. If you’re looking to earn professional level (post-baccalaureate) credits, our professional certificate programs are for you!

UC Santa Barbara Division of Professional and Continuing Education is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). All courses in the certificate program are approved for professional-level, post-graduate credit. This type of credit is typically recognized by government and industry for full or partial tuition funding or reimbursement.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk