Do I get a UCSB ID card?

No. As a student of Open University through UCSB Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE), you will not receive an ID card. Because you will not pay campus-based fees, you will not have access to campus-based services, including the Rec Cen, childcare, financial aid, etc. However, you may pay for access to select services on a non-registered student basis.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk