If you need to enroll into UCSB Open University (OU) classes offered through UC Santa Barbara Division of Professional and Continuing Education, follow the instructions below:
General enrollment process (please see exceptions below):
- Print or pick up the Open University Authorization forms at the Student Services Office, Kerr Hall 2166 (be sure to take one for each class).
- Take your Open University Authorization forms to the first day of class.
- Your instructors will need to sign the OU Authorization forms (within the first three weeks of instruction).
- Return a signed OU Authorization form(s) to the Extension front desk, and pay fees!
- After the third week of instruction, you will be officially enrolled.
To enroll in Technology Management Program (TMP), please see the article, Open University Roadmap: TMP.
To enroll in Economics (ECON), please see the article, Open University Roadmap: Economics.
To enroll in Engineering (ENGR), please see the article, Open University Roadmap: Engineering.