If you need to enroll into TMP (Technology Management Program) classes offered through UC Santa Barbara Division of Professional and Continuing Education, follow the instructions below:
- Send an e-mail directly to a TMP academic advisor expressing your interest in specific classes.
- Attend the first day of class and introduce yourself as an Open University student.
- The instructor will sign the form (below) and will direct you to the department for the advisor to sign as well.
- The advisor will sign Open University (OU) Application/Authorization forms and send them directly to the Student Services Office, Kerr Hall 2166.
- You can pick up your signed OU Authorization forms at the Student Services Office.