If you need to enroll into TMP (Technology Management Program) classes offered through UC Santa Barbara Division of Professional and Continuing Education, follow the instructions below:
- Send an e-mail directly to a TMP academic advisor expressing your interest in specific classes.
- You will receive a writing prompt in your e-mail to test your English language proficiency.
- If your English language proficiency is sufficient and the course prerequisites are fulfilled, the TMP advisor will help you find and enroll in TMP classes.
- The advisor will sign Open University (OU) Application/Authorization forms and send them directly to the Student Services Office, Kerr Hall 2166.
- You can pick up your signed OU Authorization forms at the Student Services Office.