How do I transfer from another school to UCSB Extension?

If you are studying on an F-1 visa at another U.S. school and you wish to apply to one of UCSB Extension's programs for international students, you will first need to apply and be accepted into our program. You will also need to submit your completed ISP Application and required supplemental documents to UCSB Extension.

Once you are accepted to UCSB Extension and pay your program fees, you will fill out our Transfer In Form and submit it to the UCSB Extension Immigration Advisor. We will use this information to coordinate the transfer of your I-20 in the SEVIS database to UCSB Extension. Your former school may ask for a copy of your UCSB Extension letter of acceptance prior to releasing your I-20. Note that you must begin your studies at UCSB Extension during the next available quarter, which can be no later than five months from the program end date at your previous school.

Print Friendly and PDF
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk