After you are admitted and before the program begins, UCSB Extension will e-mail you further instructions about the program. In order to prepare for your enrollment here at UCSB, read the following roadmap to learn more about the steps for program participation:
- Review your course options.
- Apply and enroll in International Student Programs.
- Apply for your F-1 Visa.
- Arrange for your housing.
- Submit your list of proposed courses.
- Clear your course prerequisites and enroll in courses.
- Complete the online orientation.
- Be there for your program start at UCSB.
- Attend your selected classes and enroll in courses.
- Join activities and get involved on campus.
We here at UCSB Extension hope you enjoy your studies with us!