Instructors, the following are directions for adding a Student to your course site:
- Log into GauchoSpace and enter your course site.
- Click "Add User/Assign Roles" in the UCSB Course Tool list on the right side of screen.
- Click "Add UCSB User/Assign Roles" after a new screen opens.
- Search the "Not Enrolled Users" box on right side of screen. You can search by student, UCSBnetID, "proxy perm number" (most Extension students have a 700 proxy perm number), or name (enter first name, followed by last name).
- Click on the student's name in the "Not Enrolled Users" list. Confirm that you select the correct student by checking the student's "proxy perm number" and e-mail address.
- Select "Student" in the "Assign Role" drop-down box.
- Click "Add."